Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Marvelous Minis @ http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/

Well it has been awhile my friends. Busy Busy lately with work and family but being a Holiday weekend I was finally able to find some time to be creative.

I had so much fun making this little 3 X 3 card that I want to make it a full set in multiple colors to send to a very special friend!

I started with bright card stock from color box and then chose a bright pink card stock for the border mat.
I rounded the edges for a softer look. I then cut another piece of bright white card stock for my center image and softened the edges with Victorian Velvet Distress inks by Ranger again rounding the edges. I tied some bakers twine in raspberry into simple knot about 3/4 of the way up. I used my simple words clear stamps (not sure where I found those) for my sentiment in soft pink ink to match the little flowers. I used the Mod Flower Border craft die and cut the middle flower with the little mini flowers for my focal image in soft pink.I embellished the centers of the flowers with bright pink gem stones.



I hope everyone is enjoying the 4th of July Holiday Weekend!

Many Blessings.
L Dawn Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment