Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Christmas in July #6

I had never done a white on white card before so this card was a bit more of a challenge. After I ran the background mat with another cuttlebug folder to emboss it I then added in the center of each little flower a dab of different color glitter glue to add some sparkle (although you cannot see it very well in this picture)
It really is very pretty card in person.



In Cranberry cardstock I punched a small scallop border edge and added it to the back of the sentiment strip to help it stand up from the whole card. I stamped the sentiment in Dark Cherry Ink to match the cranberry border and added it to the base with some foam dots for added interest.

The cranberry button matches the ink and border really well and with the little bakers twine bow adds such a sweet touch to the whole card.

I hope you enjoy this card and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Many Blessings!

L Dawn Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment