Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Love That....Texture

Well I could not have been more happy on this card challenge.
I watched a video a few months back on how to make this card and being a dual purpose truly excited me and a huge thank you to Brandy Cox for the inspiration. Not only is this texture but has a purpose too!!! I know right....thrilling.


Its a tri-fold card and a beautiful flower pin in one. Texture comes not only from having ran the background mat through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder but also with the fleece material that the flower pin is made from. I made quite a few of these for Family and Friends for Mothers Day and Easter in assorted colors and it is just so unique and beautiful!!!


I used some basic color card stocks and assorted Matching DSP from various sources to make these cards.
I used the Sizzix Bigs Die "Flower Layers with Heart Petals to make the Flower pins.


This yellow one is just so happy!!!


The purple is a perfect accessory for any outfit!!


The Green is so soft and sweet!!

I hope you enjoy these cards as much as I enjoyed making them.

Many Blessings!
 L Dawn Stanley

2 comments:

  1. These are all lovely! That wonderful flower adds so much texture....love it! My very favorite thing is embossing folders, and the Swiss dot is one I use a lot. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharyn, I had alot of fun making them!!

    ReplyDelete