Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Christmas in July

This truly makes me want to put up the tree with all the trimmings. Christmas is one of my very favorite Holidays. I will be posting several cards this week in preparation for up coming orders. My first Card this week has to be one my favorites so far!! It has such a resounding message and one I truly pray for daily!



The lovely floral embossed background and focal image die cuts just make this card warm and hopeful. It is all mounted on a dark hunter green card base which makes everything pop from the little rhinestones to the pearls in the corners. The ribbon was a bit crooked in this picture but rest assured it will be all straight and pretty again when it is packaged with the other matching cards for this set.

I hope you enjoy this card. Please come back and visit again for our other Christmas themed designer cards this week!

Many Blessings,

L Dawn Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment