Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Well, today was a great day to play with my Adirondak Alcohol Inks for the Mod Squad Challenge "Lets DIY".  I even used some quilling for this card. I thought this would make a perfect Graduation Card!
Love it when I can combine multiple techniques and achieve something so unique!!!


Adirondak Alcohol Inks in Eggplant & Lettuce on glossy paper for my Designer Paper Background.
(amazing what a little ink and blowing through a straw can create)
Fiskars Decorative Edge punch for the Sentiment Framing and lower border and I used the same Colorbox Light Purple Cardstock.
5 1/2" X 4 1/4 " base  in Light Purple from Colorbox Spring Pastels Collection
Offray 5/8" White Ribbon to tie in the lower border.
Fiskars Clear Stamp Set " All Year Greetings" for the sentiment.
Quilled Flower made from Paplin Paper in Deep Purple, Raspberry, Bright Yellow and Willow.
And finally some Pop Dots for behind the sentiment to give it some added dimension.

I had a great time making this card and I hope you enjoy it as well..
https://www.facebook.com/pages/For-My-Harts-Desire/352816501471854

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty in purple. Thanks for joining the challenge at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and love the quilling! Thanks so much for playing along at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I do like the purple flower and thank you for joining my Blog Hop :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubbertamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete