Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014



I will be entering this card in the "Spring Color Challenge" this week.
Since I will be missing time with my Family for Easter this year, I dedicate this card to them. 
I Miss and Love you All...Deb, Sue, Will, Bill, Chaz, Roger, Ashley and Poppo!!!
(dont have to much fun on the veranda without me...HA)


5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Card Base is Basic Blue from Colorbox
I used Classic White CardStock for my background and I ran it through my Cuttle Bug using a "Swiss Dots" embossing folder and then used my Distress Inks in "Broken Glass" to color the background to match the blue feel of the card theme.
I stamped and cut the Flowers and Vinery from my Sizzix Flower stamp and die set in Pink, Violet, Purple, Bronze, Copper and Olive Green and then mounted them on my background with Pop Dots to give some dimension.
I used some 5/8" Dark Blue Ribbon behind the sentiment for some added richness.
I stamped the sentiment on 1 1/2" x 3 1/2" white cardstock in Bahama Blue Ink from Memento Inks.
 Adding three glittery Brads on the side gave it just a little bling!!
On the inside of the card I adhered  a 5 1/4" x 4" white card stock and added a Peach and Orange Flower from the Same Stamp an Die set I used on the front of the card.

I hope you enjoy this card and may you all have a Very Blessed Easter!



3 comments:

  1. Saw your beautiful card at the Mod Squad Challenge blog and had to check it out closer. I just joined your site too as a follower. You do wonderful work and checked out your other cards too. All are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Verna, very kind of you to say! Happy Easter!

      Delete
  2. What gorgeous flowers! Love this! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge at the Mod Squad Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete