Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

I was so inspired at the thought of making your own designer paper that I made another card with a different style from a YouTube video I had watched a while back, I can't recall who the author was and I think it was called Triple Layer stamping. Once again I used my distress inks to blend colors in shades of pink, blue and green on white card stock to give it a softer look and I used a deeper teal color to stamp the sentiment although in this picture it looks a bit green. I matted each layer on a sky blue card stock to tie in the color of the stamp I used for the flower.


I like this style quite a bit so I might have to make a few more in other colors for my Siblings Birthdays that are coming up soon!
I hope you enjoy this card and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! LOVE the layering and such a gorgeous bg! Thanks so much for playing along at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Dawn! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete