Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Recipe Box (chipboard)

I have been quite busy with new projects and my day job. Finding the time lately to be crafty has been a real challenge...but I have prevailed!

The first project really has turned out better then I had expected and plan to make more for a few Birthday Presents. It will hold full size (4 x 6) recipe cards or it can be used to hold photos. I am still working on the dividers.  Choosing the Designer paper for this particular box was so cheerful and bright it is sure to look great in any kitchen!!!

It is made with Medium weight chipboard so it has real durability and the easel flip top makes for holding your recipes while cooking a snap when those sticky/floured fingers just do not permit you to touch or hold things while your creativity flows in the Kitchen..HA

I hope you enjoy this lovely project.









Hope you are enjoying this Fabulous Weekend!!!

Hope you visit again soon for more Awesome Creativity!!

Dawn Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment