Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Boxed Mini Album

I had so much fun making this beautiful boxed mini with some of my favorite designer papers. I used Graphic 45 Botanical Tea...Love love love this paper!!

The box is constructed from medium weigh chipboard for durability. I also inked all the edges of the papers with Distress Ink (walnut stain) for that aged romantic feel. I used some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers on the lid and Blue Seam binding to make the Bow. I used the Sizzix (Tim Holts) Ornate frames die and heat embossed it in white. I also used a We R Memory Keepers punch for the pocket and flip page borders but the name escapes at the moment. There are magnets used throughout this albums flip ups/outs as well

There is lots of real-estate in this mini and can hold a minimum of 38 photos. Each Pocket Page booklet will hold  4 - 6 x 4 photos.

There are plans to make several of these for my grand-daughters!!



















I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

L Dawn Stanley


No comments:

Post a Comment