Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014



Well this is my first Blog and I am starting with my latest creation. I was inspired today by a new discovery on the web and will be entering this card on the Mod Squad Challenge this week @ http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/ 
How exciting is that!!!




This Card was made in dedication of my Mother and I will be posting my new spring collection sets on my Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/pages/For-My-Harts-Desire/352816501471854, so stop by and check out some of the crafts I have made! I hope you have an inspiring day as well!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Dawn! And a perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee, I was truly excited to find your Blog, what a true treasure of information you share!

      Delete
  2. Lovely card with a great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sky! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Thanks....having so much fun learning new card making techniques! You guys are awesome!

      Delete