Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Crazy Weekend...

Well, it was a boo boo weekend for me. I tried 3 times to make the same simple recipe I have made in the past for my soapy cup cakes and all three failed. Either the base didnt turn out right or the frosting totally flattened!! I was so frustrated.....but, I will be the little engine that could and will try again later this week!!! I really think it had something to do with the Humidity as we got up in the 50's here this weekend! It started melting all the snow finally. We shall see and will keep you all posted at my success!!

On a brighter note I did manage to make a brand new soap loaf scented in Gardenia... the colors morphed on me but I kind of like how it turned out. I will be posting photos later this week as well.


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and now on to the "normal"  work week......

Have coffee in hand!!!

L Dawn Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment