Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Its a New Year!!!

I love all things crafty and handmade. One of my passions is of course is making greeting cards, hand crafted photos albums, designer altered boxes of all types, hoarding designer papers and collections from all types of Vendors (like..Echo Park, Graphic 45, Heartfelt Creations....oh the list just goes on and on) but I have a deep down secret passion this year.

What is my deep down secret passion you ask? Well, making homemade soaps with tons of bubbles and creative designs and wonderful scents that make washing from your lashes all the way down to your toes heaps of fun. Large luscious bath bombs made with yummy butters and oils that nourish your skin. Bubble bath bars and bubble bombs that make bath time truly relaxing and rejuvenating and even fun for the kids......this is just to name a few.

So, my New Years resolution is to go back to my passions and start my business over again with a totally new positive outlook.

I have reopened my Facebook Page and will be listing all new bath treats for sale in the upcoming week. Watch for weekly posts and sale specials!! Every new product I make will leave you with a smile and warmth in your heart.

Hope to see you all there.

Many Blessings!!

Have a Fabulously Bubbly week everyone!!

L Dawn Stanley




No comments:

Post a Comment