Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mini Journals.

Trying to get organized myself, I ran across this really cute tutorial on YouTube and I cant recall her name but I will update this post once I do find it again, but anywho I am a list maker. I am one of those people that have to write it down, especially if its a new project I am working on and need specific supplies. So I made these sweet little mini journals with a matching pen that will slip right into my purse and away I go with my notes and list in tow.

They have cute little pockets on the fold out pages for receipts or clip pictures of items or just little samples of items I might be searching for.

Just thought I would share...hope you enjoy!!!






Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

L Dawn Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment