Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Well, my day job has kept me rather busy the past few weeks so I have not had much time for Crafting but I did manage to squeeze in a few projects. I loved making this next mini.

It measures 6 1/4 x 4 1/2 and has all the same page designs but loved these design papers on the black card stock background. Rich earthy colors....one of my favorites. It has a magnetic closure with a ribbon band so it has room to expand with journal notes and photos. The key and Lock are so whimsical on the Cover, will be using that again many more projects.

This cute little Mini also has some dyed ribbons and a few charms added to the binding! The Binding and cover are made from medium weight chipboard for durability.

I do hope you enjoy this Cutey as much as I had making it!!!



















Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a very Blessed Week!!

L. Dawn Stanley
formyhartsdesire@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment