Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

RED, WHITE, and BLUE!!!! 

Everyday I remember those that were taken while defending our freedoms..I  can't say Thank You enough to those who fought and sacrificed.... past, present and future along with all the families. I have great Love and Respect to the family members who served and I Dedicate this card to you all...My eldest son -Michael Stanley, Uncle Robert Hart, Uncle Roger "ya-ya" Nedley, Cousin Tommy Mills and my fantastic father - Charles Nedley.


For my card I used Sizzix Oval Scallops Dies to create the layering focal imagine. I used Fiskars "All Year Greetings" clear stamp set for the Sentiment.
After adhering each layers together  I added some tiny dots with a white gel pen in each scallop to accentuate the image, then added it to the blue background.
Using my paper pierce I added some Star brads  and then tied a couple knots on white satin ribbon and added them in the opposite corners. I then added the whole panel to white card stock.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you are having a Fabulous Weekend!

L Dawn Nedley-Stanley

2 comments:

  1. Love all the fantastic die layers you did on the card. And the ribbons on the corners offset it so well too.

    ReplyDelete